6/08/2011

Winners of my kit I have a Dream, New kit Blue Jeans, sale, freebie

The winners of my kit I have a Dream are

Haylee

Lintt64

(congrats ladies please send me e-mail)
And now, here is my new kit !!!    

Blue Jeans by Susanne Designs

 12 papers (jpeg 300dpi 12x12)
85 original elements (png 300DPi, elements are not shadowed)
6 small clusters (png, 300 dpi)
7 simple WA (png, 300 dpi)

This product is S4H Friendly.

 Now sale 20% 


You can buy it here:
7th Heaven Shop






You can find all of these products together in one pack

Some amazing inspirations:








 


 And FREEBIE for you. I hope you'll like it.  


Leave a comment, follow my blog or sing up for my newsletter and win my new kit!!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute concept. I just love this kit and can think of a lot I could use this kit for. Your CT made the cutest pages, just adorable. Thank you for the chance to win this great kit. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. très joli cadeau. superbe kit, bravo et merci pour la chance de gagner. amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful kit
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colors! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete