1/19/2011

New kit The Orange World, sale, freebie

Here is my new kit   

The Orange World

The kit includes:
12 papers (jpeg 300dpi 12x12)
74 original elements (png 300DPi, elements are not shadowed)
8 simple WA (png, 300 dpi)
and 6 wonderful swirls (png 300dpi)

This product is S4H Friendly.

Now sale 20% 
You can buy it here:



This pack contains 4 beautiful quick pages which I made using " The Orange World " kit.
Just add your photo and page is ready to print!

Pages are 12x12 inches, 300 dpi, and saved as PNG files.

Personal Use only.
 

Some amazing inspirations: 






 



And FREEBIE for you. I hope you'll like it. 


Leave a comment, follow my blog or sing up for my newsletter and win my new kit!!!!

 

5 comments:

  1. ten je nádherný! a CT ločka z něj nemají chybu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! I love most things orange, especially my 2 orange cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/20/2011

    Thank you for this lovely templatem so nice of you to share your work with every one.Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quick page. Thank you for sharing with us. Your kit will make a lot of beautiful quick pages. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete